It would be so easy to go down that rabbit hole.
“Oh, whoa is me.”
But many questions come to mind.
Are these things I should be worrying about?
How are you coping with Covid 19?
- How can I do what I need to do when the world is facing Covid19?
- Will I get it?
- Do I already have it and do not know?
- What if I don’t get it?
- Should I self-quarantine for two weeks?
- Should I self-quarantine until the threat is over?
- Should I wear a mask when I go out?
- What about gloves? Are they effective?
- Am I washing my hands enough?
- Am I washing my hands correctly?
- Should I sanitize my US mail before opening letters?
- If I’m an essential employee, do I need a letter?
- I have a letter; do I need to show it as I drive?
- Does my depression make me an at-risk person?
READ MORE: Is sheltering in place the answer?
Somehow, I think this is bigger than Reddit or Quora.
My concealed depression is written under the alias “Depression is not my boss.” I have certifications in SMART Recovery and am a Global Career Development Facilitator.
Last year, I was diagnosed with Major Depressive Disorder.If you know someone who might benefit from reading this, please share.